One of the biggest motivators to be an Army officer is to serve your country. Those who are interested in being in the military usually have a love for their country and would like to be able to give something back for the opportunity they have received.
- 1 Why you want to become a army officer?
- 2 Why do you want to join as an officer?
- 3 Why do you want to join army best answer?
- 4 What it means to be an army officer?
- 5 Why should I choose army?
- 6 Why do I want to work here answer?
- 7 Why did u join the army?
- 8 What makes a good army officer?
- 9 What are the qualities of Army Officer?
- 10 What is expected of a military officer?
Why you want to become a army officer?
Reasons to join the Indian Army As an Officer: Job Satisfaction. Job Security. Economic Stability. Excellent Social Status.
Why do you want to join as an officer?
Lower crime rates in the community. Help people build trust and respect for the police. Treat people of all backgrounds fairly. Work to help people understand the law better.
Why do you want to join army best answer?
Conclusion – All above points are the main reasons of why someone want to join the Armed Forces. Your family background, discipline, respect and honour, facilities for family, adventure at every step and most crucial, serving the Motherland can be a reason of why you decided to join the Armed Forces.
What it means to be an army officer?
First and foremost, an Army officer is a leader. The officer plans the work of the organization, assigns tasks to subordinates, and sees that the work is accomplished to the highest standard. In that regard, an Army officer is similar to a manager in a corporation.
Why should I choose army?
1. TRAINING OF CHOICE: The Army allows you to choose your career from one of over 150 different jobs you qualify for. Many of these jobs are the same ones you can do in the civilian work force such as STEM related jobs, law enforcement, engineering, medical and human resources to name a few.
Why do I want to work here answer?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
Why did u join the army?
One of the most common reasons people join the military is because they feel drawn to serving their country. This sense of duty, or a “calling to service,” can arise from patriotic family values or the desire to do something meaningful.
What makes a good army officer?
As a result 13 character strengths were selected as the most important for military officers and their leadership. These were in ranked order: leadership, teamwork, open-mindedness, integrity, persistence, bravery, curiosity, love of learning, social intelligence, fairness, perspective, creativity and self-regulation.
What are the qualities of Army Officer?
More videos on YouTube
- Confidence. Top military officers often have an air of self-assuredness and poise.
- Service Before Self.
- Intelligence & Intellect.
- Physical Fitness.
- Team Player.
- Courage, Loyalty & Integrity.
What is expected of a military officer?
The Army expects its officers to be not only mentally fit, but physically as well. Military activity often puts a great deal of both physical and mental stress on soldiers, and the Army expects its officers to be physically fit enough to overcome any tiredness or exhaustion.