|Position||Highest Cadet Rank Authorized|
|Battalion Commander||Cadet Lieutenant Colonel (LTC)|
|Battalion Command Sergeant Major||Cadet Command Sergeant Major (CSM)|
|Executive Officer (XO)||Cadet Major (MAJ)|
|Adjutant (S1)||Cadet Captain (CPT)|
- 1 What is the rank of the battalion executive officer?
- 2 What is the rank of a Jrotc battalion executive officer group of answer choices?
- 3 What are the ranks in Junior ROTC?
- 4 What rank is battalion commander?
- 5 What is the highest officer rank in Jrotc?
- 6 What rank is XO in the Navy?
- 7 What is the highest rank in ROTC?
- 8 Do ROTC cadets outrank enlisted?
- 9 What rank does Jrotc give you?
- 10 How do you rank up in Jrotc?
- 11 How many enlisted Jrotc ranks are there?
- 12 What are the army ranks in order?
- 13 What are the military ranks in order from highest to lowest?
What is the rank of the battalion executive officer?
A battalion XO is generally one rank below the commander, who is usually a colonel or a lieutenant colonel, although it sometimes occurs that both officers hold the same rank.
What is the rank of a Jrotc battalion executive officer group of answer choices?
26. (U1C1L3:G21) What is the rank of a JROTC Battalion Executive Officer? C) The S-2, also called the Battalion Intelligence or Security Officer.
What are the ranks in Junior ROTC?
- Cadet Private (C/PVT)
- Cadet Private First Class (C/PFC)
- Cadet Corporal (C/CPL)
- Cadet Sergeant (C/SGT)
- Cadet Staff Sergeant (C/SSG)
- Cadet Sergeant First Class (C/SFC)
- Cadet Master Sergeant (C/MSG)
- Cadet First Sergeant (C/1SG)
What rank is battalion commander?
LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) The lieutenant colonel typically commands battalion-sized units (300 to 1,000 Soldiers) with a command sergeant major as an NCO assistant.
What is the highest officer rank in Jrotc?
What is the highest rank in ROTC? Captains lead a company of 62 to 190 soldiers. The next rank is major at the O4 paygrade. The rest of the officer ranks include lieutenant colonel, colonel, brigadier general, major general, lieutenant general and general.
The executive officer is the billet of the officer who is second-in-command. An XO is assigned to all ships, aviation squadrons, and shore units and installations, and is responsible to the captain for all ship’s work, drills, exercises, personnel organization, and the policing and inspection of the ship.
What is the highest rank in ROTC?
Captains lead a company of 62 to 190 soldiers. The next rank is major at the O4 paygrade. The rest of the officer ranks include lieutenant colonel, colonel, brigadier general, major general, lieutenant general and general.
Do ROTC cadets outrank enlisted?
Everyone knows that the lowest Army private outranks the highest cadet… The NCO referred me to AR 600-20, Army Command Policy, which makes it pretty clear that West Point cadets do, in fact, outrank Army NCOs. This regulation shows that cadets rank after commissioned and warrant officers, but before NCOs.
What rank does Jrotc give you?
If you have two years of JROTC training, you can enter at the rank of airman (pay grade E-2). You also can enter at this level if you have 20 credits from an accredited college or university, or if you have achieved Eagle Scout or Girl Scout Gold.
How do you rank up in Jrotc?
Have an organized and updated portfolio. JROTC grade of 80 percent or better.
- Receive a passing grade in JROTC.
- Have a balance of 5 merits.
- Company Commander recommendation.
- Perform individual drill movements in Chapter 4.
- No Disciplinary Actions/Unexcused tardies within 1 month.
- Missed less than 3 uniform/PT days per quarter.
How many enlisted Jrotc ranks are there?
The Cadet Ranks ROTC has six Cadet officer ranks. The ranks themselves come from British tradition, and the insignia resemble British, European, and colonial insignia. Cadet second lieutenants—the most junior of the officer ranks—wear a single disc or dot.
What are the army ranks in order?
They plan missions, give orders and assign Soldiers tasks.
- Second Lieutenant. Typically the entry-level rank for most commissioned officers.
- First Lieutenant. A seasoned lieutenant with 18 to 24 months of service.
- Lieutenant Colonel.
- Brigadier General.
- Major General.
What are the military ranks in order from highest to lowest?
British Army Ranks (from the lowest to the most senior)
- Lance Corporal.
- Company Sergeant Major.
- Regimental Sergeant Major.