- Call the county courthouse where the probationer was assigned probation.
- Ask for contact information of the probation office.
- Request the probation officer’s name by providing the clerk with the probationer’s full name and any other applicable information you have, such as his date of birth or address.
- 1 How do I find the name of my probation officer?
- 2 How do I contact probation?
- 3 How do I find out who someone’s probation officer is in Texas?
- 4 How do I find out someone’s probation officer UK?
- 5 What do probation officers do?
- 6 Why do probation officers come to your house?
- 7 What is the probation service for?
- 8 How do I find out someone’s parole status?
- 9 How do I check my probation status in Texas?
- 10 What do parole officers look for?
- 11 Can probation officers look at your Facebook?
- 12 How do I report someone breaking probation UK?
- 13 What does a 6 month suspended sentence mean?
How do I find the name of my probation officer?
Call the county or federal probation office using the telephone number listed on the website. Provide the name of the person on probation, and ask the receptionist to find the person’s probation officer for you. You will either be transferred to the appropriate probation officer or given the officer’s name.
How do I contact probation?
Probation Department, Central Criminal Court, Old Bailey, London, EC4M 7EH. Tel: 020 7248 3277 Fax: 020 7236 6692.
How do I find out who someone’s probation officer is in Texas?
Visit the Texas Department of Criminal Justice website and click on Community Supervision & Corrections Department Directory for the State of Texas. Check the list for Harris County CSCD contact details. Call the department at 713-755-2700 and explain that you are looking for someone’s probation officer.
How do I find out someone’s probation officer UK?
How To Find Someone’s Probation Officer
- Confirm the Details. If you don’t know the subject’s full, legal name, try to find it out before contacting the probation officer.
- Find the Local Probation Office. Larger cities may have their own probation office.
- Speak to the Probation Officer.
- Follow Probation Officer Instructions.
What do probation officers do?
Probation officers oversee people who have been sentenced, supporting them and providing practical advice. Probation officers work with people who have been sentenced, making sure they attend appointments and group programmes. Other typical responsibilities include: providing advice and information to offenders.
Why do probation officers come to your house?
Probation officers may conduct home visits on a regular basis. During these visits, they verify that the offender does indeed live at that address, and may search the premises for illegal substances and items that violate the offender’s probation, such as guns or alcohol.
What is the probation service for?
The Probation Service is a statutory criminal justice service that supervises high-risk offenders released into the community.
How do I find out someone’s parole status?
Retrieve the inmate’s parole date online. Visit the state’s corrections website and access the inmate locator page. Enter the inmate’s name and date of birth. Include the inmate’s identification number for a more efficient search.
How do I check my probation status in Texas?
A: You may contact the Board of Pardons and Paroles status line in Austin at (844) 512-0461. Please have the offender’s name, TDCJ-CID number and/or date of birth available to assist the staff in obtaining the correct information. Or, review the results on the TDCJ Inmate Search/Parole Review Information website.
What do parole officers look for?
Probation/parole officers have access to an offender’s criminal history, pre-sentence investigation and risk assessments, and probably have met with, or at least talked to the offender to get an idea of how they are reacting to being supervised.
Can probation officers look at your Facebook?
Yes. Your probation officer can monitor your social media while you are on probation.
How do I report someone breaking probation UK?
By phone – 0800 555 111. If you want to report a crime, but you don’t want to identify yourself, contact Crimestoppers. They’ll ask questions about the crime but won’t ask about you. If you’re concerned your call could be traced, dial 141 before 0800 555 111, this will block your phone number.
What does a 6 month suspended sentence mean?
A suspended sentence is a sentence on conviction for a criminal offence, the serving of which the court orders to be deferred in order to allow the defendant to perform a period of probation.