Naval Officer Salaries
|US Navy US Naval Officer salaries – 342 salaries reported||$103,598/yr|
|US Navy Naval Aviator salaries – 148 salaries reported||$103,714/yr|
|US Navy Naval Officer -Lieutenant salaries – 122 salaries reported||$94,214/yr|
|US Navy Naval Flight Officer salaries – 60 salaries reported||$98,997/yr|
- 1 What is the highest paid job in the Navy?
- 2 How much does a first year officer make in the Navy?
- 3 How much does a Navy SEAL make?
- 4 How much does an o5 make in the Navy?
- 5 What is the hardest job in the Navy?
- 6 Do navy officers travel a lot?
- 7 What is the best job in navy?
- 8 How much does an 03 make in the Navy?
- 9 What military branch pays the most?
- 10 How much do Delta Force get paid?
The Aviation Boatswain’s Mate has an E-9 Navy rating, making it the highest salary in Navy.
A Ensign is a junior officer in the United States Navy at DoD paygrade O-1. A Ensign receives a monthly basic pay salary starting at $3,287 per month, with raises up to $4,136 per month once they have served for over 3 years.
Salary Ranges for Navy Seals The salaries of Navy Seals in the US range from $15,929 to $424,998, with a median salary of $76,394. The middle 57% of Navy Seals makes between $76,394 and $192,310, with the top 86% making $424,998.
How much does an O-5 Commander in the Navy get paid? A Commander is a senior officer in the United States Navy at DoD paygrade O-5. A Commander receives a monthly basic pay salary starting at $5,778 per month, with raises up to $9,817 per month once they have served for over 22 years.
Toughest Jobs to Get in the Navy
- Nuclear Power Field. Navy aircraft carriers and submarines are powered by nuclear reactors.
- Navy Special Warfare. The Navy has more than 300,000 men and women on active duty as of February 2013.
- Pilots and Linguists.
- Navy Entrance Bonuses.
Officers and Sailors enjoy generous leave time. Officers are entitled to 60 days annual leave and 20 days casual leave. As a sailor you are entitled to 60 days annual leave and 30 days casual leave. You can also accumulate 30 days of leave in a year which you can encash at the time of retirement.
6 Awesome Navy Jobs You Need to Know More About
- Aviation Machinist’s Mate (AD)
- Cryptologic Technicians (CT)
- Intelligence Specialists (IS)
- Hospital Corpsmen (HM)
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technicians (EOD)
- Aviation Rescue Swimmers (AIRR)
A Lieutenant is a junior officer in the United States Navy at DoD paygrade O-3. A Lieutenant receives a monthly basic pay salary starting at $4,383 per month, with raises up to $7,131 per month once they have served for over 14 years.
What military branch pays the most?
10 Highest Paid Military Branch in 2021
- 8) United States Marine Corp-
- 7) German Army-
- 6) French Foreign Legion-
- 5) United States Air Force-
- 4) Royal New Zealand Air Force-
- 3) British Army-
- 2) Canadian Armed Forces (CAF)-
- 1) Australian Defense Force-
How much do Delta Force get paid?
Most of what soldiers make is based on their rank. The minimum rank required for Delta Force (E4, or “I’ve been a soldier for a few years now and haven’t blown up any government property”) would put you at roughly $55,000 a year (source).